Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who Knew?

Yes, who knew that if I wanted to start shooting again, start working on making 2009 "my year," all I had to do was try! Wow!

I started to market myself again. Started to actually try and guess what? It worked. I haven't done any shoots yet, but I have set some up! I should have started trying earlier and who knows, I could have had my portfolio complete by now.

These last couple of weeks have been pretty awesome. Working out and taking initiative to be the model I know I can be has definately helped to boost my confidence. I needed that. I haven't felt like me for awhile now and it's nice to get a glimpse of who I use to be. Who I know I can be again.

Sunday I am suppose to do a model showcase, so we will see how that goes. Hopefully I will have some new shots to share...

p.s. Chip... lets shoot already!!!

1 comment: