Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fireflys & Flyaways

The summer is almost gone. I started this year on a mission... a mission to become the best model I could be. So far the journey is a little slow but I haven't lost sight of what I want to accomplish.

I read a story about fireflys becoming extinct. Watching those beautiful twinkling lights of summer fade, sorta makes me feel bad for keeping them in my jelly jars so many years ago. Unlike the fireflys, I refuse to let my light fade away.

The last few months have been steady. Thanks to a L'Bri industry video and a few promos, I can add to my resume.

Not many shoots these past few months, but those that have taken place have made me pretty happy. Chip, Steve and Giles, thank you. The only thing that has bothered me is my hair. I thinks its time for a haircut!

I have to work tonight but hopefully one night soon, I can sit on my patio, look off into the distance and see those twinkling lights shining brightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment